Thursday, September 6, 2012

Recount Text : A Pink Coupon from the Sky

Recount is a kind of story genre. Recount text tells us about events or experience which happen in the past. Recount text begins with orientation and then followed by a series of events. Sometimes recount text is ended by re-orientation. 

There are many form of recount text. One of the example is someone's experience in the past. Here is example of Recount text telling about someone's experience. 

A Pink Coupon from the Sky

Last Sunday, I woke up early. But, I didn't get up because it was a holiday. Suddenly my mobile phone was rung. It was Winda, my best friend. Winda asked me to go out at 09.00 o'clock She wanted to buy something in the supermarket near my house. 

Finally, we were go out at 09.00 o'clock. On the way to go to the supermarket, I saw a piece of pink coupon on the road. Interested with its colour, I took it. Then we read this out. We were absolutely shocked. It was a receipt of three night tour to Bali.  The expired date was tomorrow. 

We were fully surprised again, the name was Winda Kusumawati and the birth date was exactly the same like Winda. my friend. and it was valid for two persons. Oh, my God! We were thinking that perhaps the coupon just fell from the sky and it was there for me and Winda.

Then, we were in hurried  to the address of the tour agency that issued the coupon. We were happy that the tour agency took care of everything.We went home and still could not believe what was going on. 

The next day we left home and flied to Denpasar, Bali. We stayed in a big and luxurious hotel near Kuta Beach. We lied in the warmth sun in Kuta Beach. We played on the white sands. We rode banana boat. We took some beautiful scenery. We also buy some souvenir for our family and friends. 

We enjoyed the holiday very much. We were very happy.


Share this on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment