Procedure text or Procedural text is a kind of genre that should be taught integrated in high school. Procedure text tell us how to make or preparing something.
Procedure text can be found in various form such as instruction manual, and cooking recipe. Here is an example of procedural text in the form of recipe.
Preparing Fried Instant Noodle
Material and Equipments
- Fried Instant Noodle
- First, Boil 400 ml of water in a pan.
- Then, Add noodle and stir slowly for three minutes.
- After that, While the noodle is being cooked, put the seasoning, sweet soy sauce and chili sauce in a bowl.
- Next, take the cooked noodle from the pan and drain it.
- After that, Put the cooked noodle into the ball with seasoning, sweet soy sauce and chili sauce. Mix well.
- Sprinkle fried crispy onion
- Finally the noodle is ready to be served
Share this on :